Event Volunteer Opportunities
- Annual Staff & Parent Social
February 25, 2017
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Please join your fellow ISM parents, guardians, and staff members for an evening at The Bakken Museum
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon
May 2, 2017
11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Ways in which parents can participate: A parent can either purchase a salad, main dish or dessert, or donate funds. This should be brought to the school the morning of the event and left on the table that will be set up in the Performing Arts Center lobby. Parents can volunteer to assist with set-up, serving and/or clean-up.
- 15 Hours - chair or co-chair for this event. Responsibilities include, among other things, acting as liaison between the Parent Connection Board and the various volunteers assigned to help with the event.
- 1-2 Hours - help advertise the event and solicit food items.
- 1-5 Hours - decorate, set up, and clean up on the day of the event.