About the ISM Parent Connection
The Parent Connection is a non-profit, volunteer organization, of which all ISM parents and guardians are members. The Parent Connection is committed to providing:
- Support for volunteer opportunities for parents within ISM
- Enrichment opportunities for students through appropriate use of fund raising
- Opportunities to facilitate communication and social interaction among parents, students, administration, and staff at ISM
The Parent Connection raises funds to:
- Enhance students’ school and extracurricular experiences
- Enrich the ISM community at large
Programs funded wholly or in part by the Parent Connection include:
We also arrange fun and engaging events for families, parents, and staff members including ISM night at the Minnesota Twins, family bingo, and parent education forums.
We welcome your input, and invite all parents to attend monthly Parent Connection meetings. View our calendar of events for meeting schedules or e-mail the Parent Connection at email@example.com.
To fulfill its mission, the Parent Connection needs parents and guardians to share their energy, time, and talents. Volunteer opportunities range from helping students take Accelerated Reader tests to designing flyers to assisting with mailings. Please consider becoming an active member of the Parent Connection.